Dirty Little Secrets

I got a package a few days before Mothers Day. The box said Whole Foods.  I couldn’t wait to taste whatever was inside. The best part was that no one was home so I didn’t have to share. I ripped the box open and there, nestled inside, was a bag of dirt. I got dirt for Mother’s Day. The package said it was full of nutrients but I certainly wasn’t going to taste it.

Someone is really cleaning up in the dirt department. Selling small packages of dirt must be the new trend. I wonder how much my garden dirt would cost by the cup. 

Target was the first store to dig into the dirt profits. Half a cup of packaged dirt for three dollars. Is Whole Foods is trying to scoop them? When I first saw Target selling dirt I wondered, who on earth would be dumb enough to buy dirt. Now I know—my youngest son.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about getting dirt for Mother’s Day. It was embarrassing. It is hard to brag to your friends that you got dirt for Mother’s Day. Normally Mom’s get flowers in their dirt. 

Believe it or not there was a bright side to this whole story. Two days later the box I opened was full of succulents to plant inside the dirt.  However, I was left to wonder. WHY WOULD HE SEND DIRT! Does he not remember that I have seven gardens plots overflowing with dirt.  I could actually hike the 30 feet and dig up free dirt for the plants.

My son prides himself on his intelligence and his frugality. This is the boy who would not spend a dime on anything, not even new clothes, when he was growing up.  He wore his pants until they were shredded and then he would gather up the shreds and tie them up below his knees.  Now he’s throwing his money away to send dirt through the mail.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day with no dirty little secrets.

2 comments:

Samuel said...

My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you

Asore Corp said...

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?.DO YOUR DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR[EQUIFAX, EXPERIAN, TRANSUNION? WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION IN ASORE CORP.



Asore Corp is a group of multinational Hacker's, an affiliate of Evil Corp. We make sure by all means necessary that our clients get the best of services on a🔐PAYMENT AFTER JOB IS DONE BASIS✅. Rather than send money and trust a criminal to fulfill your deal, you can make sure the job is done before WORKMANSHIP is paid for. You'll get excellent customer service.

That's a 100% guarantee. Our Cyber security Technicians are on standby 24/7 to receive your job requests.



⚠️ BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS looking to hoax.

if you have been a VICTIM, contact : ✉️cyberprecinct@gmail.com for directives.

Here, it's always a win for you.



🔸OUR SERVICES🔸

➡️Binary Option funds recovery

➡️Social media hack

➡️Recovery of loan scam

➡️Credit repair (Equifax,Experian,Transunion)

➡️Email hack

➡️College score upgrade

➡️Android & iPhone Hack

➡️Website design

➡️Website hack

And lots more.



DISCLAIMER: Asore Cyber Corp accepts no responsibility for any information,previously given to anybody by clients on as regarding the job. Asore Cyber Corp will not distribute contact information collected on any hacking job other than in the Asore corps Hacker's listings themselves, and will not sell contact information to third parties.



CONTACT INFO:

📧 asorehackcorp@gmail.com

cyberprecinct@gmail.com



Copyright ©️

Asore Cyber Corp 2021.

All rights reserved.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...