IT'S NOT IN MY HEAD

As promised, here is a little snippet from Mother's Daze chapter 2 enjoy

"....I stood with my back to the full-length mirror and gazed through a smaller looking glass held in front so I could assess the volume of material stretched across the ten acres that were masquerading as my bottom. “Honey do you think my hips are fat?” Rick choked and bolted from the room.
I don't know how a six foot, 180 pound man can effectively hide himself in an 800 square foot apartment but I didn't see him for several hours.
“I’m fat,” I wailed when I found him in the last place I'd ever think to look: under a car in the garage. “I can’t tie my own shoes or even see my feet and I’m not sure, but I think I waddle when I walk.”
He crawled out from under the car, stood up..."
Happy Mother' Daze :)

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Cute & funny Jane. Look forward to reading the book!

Terri Ferran said...

Jane, you are a funny woman! I'm going to read your book for sure, and I think I'm going to see you at the Erma Bombeck conference

Sandy said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...